Monday, January 24, 2011

A Love Affair

You may possibly care about somethings I am up too in my life. So heres the update on what is going on in my newest business venture.... This new project I have created over the last few months with the help of a good friend Amber Larsen of Seesaw Design and and my wonderful mother Kella Newson, is a little something I Call ONE. ONE stands for Original Newson Events. Now to be specific Kella & I have decided to share the beauty of our beach front home with the world and open it up as a Venue for you, your friends or whomever you might spread the word too, to use as a Venue for your next event. We are offering the rental of the property for your ceremony, your reception, both or you can even have the entire house for the weekend!
This being said, our most exciting news today is that we have decided to join in on the fun at the Comox Valley Love Affair on March 5th, 2011 at the Old House Resort & Spa, in Courtenay. And well, with that out on the table, if your around I dare you to come out and visit us at the show or at the very least check out my site! Original Newson Events


No comments:

Post a Comment