Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daze go by

My apologies for my delequince in this bloggin thing, Its funny how this has become one of those things that is now on my never ending list of things to do. Isn't it amazing how fast time can go by? I can barely even begin to comprehend the fact that it is February 3rd 2011 today. What happened to January? A month filled with new beginnings, aspirations and hope for the new year, only to be followed with February....?

 Why is it that we can spend a whole year planning for what will change in the next only to forget about it a month in?  Think to your self how many times you have said things will be different next year or next month. When will those things ever change? I don't have the answer, however I do know one thing. That we are the only ones in charge of our destiny. It is important to acknowledge that and take responsibility for it. If I thought for one minute last February that I would be sitting in fat teddys after work drinking red wine and blogging I would have laughed hysterically shaken that scary thought off and moved on plowing through the hours of home work I had on my plate at the time. However here I am, Juggling a full time work schedule and chasing my dreams of becoming something, somehow, somewhere. I suppose for now that somewhere is here that something is successful and somehow I suppose is in my hands and I'm not mad about it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment