Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vangroovy

Well, its been a weekend to remember here in the big city. I had the chance to reconnect with old friends and catch some great shows will doing it. I am feeling inspired and excited it was amazing to hang with the lovely ladies from AI and it was even better to walk out of a club with my ears ringing 2 nights in a row. The Media club was on fire friday nigh the amazing Richelle Newson representing Surge Ahead filled the house with the sounds of 2 amazing bands MCM & Run River. As far as I'm concerned they could hold a permanent spot in that venue on friday nights and I'd be pleased to stop in. Last nights explosive show from the Humans at Fortune Sound Club blew my mind, I consider them to be one of the hottest new bands in my world and are holding a top spot on the Ipod rotation right now. Great music, good friends, fabulous city.

No comments:

Post a Comment